This guide is designed to hopefully make your dining experience a little easier if you have dietary restrictions. We get it!! (One of our Owners is Vegan)
- Our house made pizza is VEGAN
- Gluten free crusts (Rice + Potato)
- Build your own pizza containing vegan cheese or no cheese and any veggies
- Rupee Salad
- Vegan Cheese
- Vegan Pepperoni
- Vegan Meatballs
- Vegan Sausage
- Vegan Salad Wheel
- Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
- OUR FACILITY – Uses and stocks items that contain: Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Shellfish, Eggs, Dairy, Soy, and Wheat.
- While some items are intended to be fully vegan or allergy free, there is always the chance of cross contamination. Everybody is different so please order according to your comfort level.
- Please communicate any food allergies to your server so we can best accommodate any dietary restrictions.
- Meatballs contain beef and pork
- Pesto contains tree nuts and parmesan cheese
- Balsamic contains milk
GLUTEN FREE CRUST INGREDIENTS
Water, Rice Flour, Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Potato Flour Canola / Olive Oil Blend, Yeast, Salt, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasonings, Cultured Brown Rice (Venice Baking Company).
ITEMS THAT ARE GLUTEN FREE*
*Gluten Free is a relative term – We cannot guarantee anything to be completely gluten free. Items below are just seriously gluten reduced. We make our own dough in house and gluten based products are a key ingredient in this process. Therefore there is gluten in the restaurant and general environment here.
- Meat Candy
- Crack Fries
(Fry dipping sauce is NOT GF)
- Rupee Salad
- Salad Wheel
All Specialty Pizzas made on a gluten free crust with the exception of the:
- Asher Pie
- Meatball Pie
- Booty Call
All BYO pizzas made on a gluten free crust that do not contain the ingredients:
- Meatballs (Not GF)
- BBQ Base (Not GF)
ITEMS THAT MAY COMMONLY BE PERCEIVED AS GLUTEN FREE BUT ARE NOT AT THE SECRET STASH:
- BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella Stix
- Stash and Buffalo Wings